Rose infused Coconut hydrating mist
I heart French Summers-they are welcomed with opened arms after an exhaustingly long winter, but having said that, prior preparation is key as the heat can arrive unexpectedly and with force. The body needs time to adjust to the sudden change in temperature.
Hydrating mists are top of our priority list of 'must-have' items for summer-there is a wide range on the market and I haven't tried one that I never liked, but I have a thing for DIY so here is my home made version for you to try...
What you need:
- A coconut/pure coconut water
- 1 C filtered water
- Fresh rose petals (optional)
- Rose essential oil
- A spray bottle
- Mix equal parts coconut water: filtered water
- Add a few drops of the rose essential oil & a handful of rose petals (optional)
- Allow to stand for 30 minutes
- Decant into spray bottle(s)
- The mist last 10-14 days in the fridge
* I like to store mine in the fridge to keep chilled-so refreshing & it smells delightful.