The perfect snack with hidden superfoods-what more could you ask for? Filled with guiltless goodness, they taste like you are eating a soft chocolate, yet each ingredient has a powerful benefit for the body. A snack that is comforting and nutritious. They keep well in the fridge and the freezer and can be perfectly boxed along with nuts and dried berries as a snack for your handbag. Need I say more... let the images speak for themselves.
- ¼cup tahini or nut butter of choice
- ¼cup cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 3tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2teaspoons honey
- 2teaspoons spirulina
- 2-3pinches sea salt
- 1teaspoon matcha powder
- 1tablespoon bee pollen
- 1tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1tablespoon cacao nibs
- Mix tahini, cashew butter, cacao powder, honey, spirulina, and sea salt to form a thick paste. Roll into balls and place on a plate. Chill in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Remove and dust lightly with matcha powder and Top with bee pollen, coconut, and cacao nibs as desired. Keep in refrigerator in an airtight container.
* Recipe courtesy of Kaleandcaramel.com